1224 E. 7th Street, Winner, South Dakota
Directions: This home is located 2 blocks east of Winner Super Foods on Hwy. 18. It sits on the east side of the Trinity Lutheran Church in Winner, South Dakota.
2005 One Level 1,912 square foot Residential Home. This home has two bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, open kitchen/ dining/living area, entertainment patio, mature trees, central air-conditioning, and in floor heating. The 676 square foot attached two-stall garage is fully finished and heated. There is a walk-in bath in the master bathroom, overhead lighting, and lots of natural lighting throughout the home. There are no stairs in this home or in the entrances to this home. An underground sprinkler system is installed in the 17,025 square foot yard.
Owner: Leona Mathis Estate
Auction Date: Saturday, January 29, 2022 @ 11:00 AM CST
Auction Location: 1224 E. 7TH STREET, WINNER, SD
Property Information: This property is located within the city of Winner, SD. This single-story home consists of 1,912 ft2 that holds two bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, an open dining/living room/kitchen area. It features a 26’ x 26’ two-door attached heated garage, concrete patio, laundry, utility, and mud rooms along with in-floor heat and central air. Lot size is 17,025 ft2. Seller’s Property Condition Disclosure Statement is available.
Legal Descriptions: East 13.5’ of Lot Nine (9) & Lot Ten (10), Block One (1), Mathis & Haffield Addition, City of Winner, Tripp County, South Dakota
2020 Real Estate Taxes: $2,299.62
Terms & Conditions:
1. This is a cash sale. Potential buyers must have their financial arrangements secured prior to bidding. There will be no buyer contingencies offered or accepted for financing, inspections, or appraisals.
2. Potential Bidders will be required to provide a letter of credit from their financial institution prior to bidding at the auction.
3. Immediately upon conclusion of the auction the high successful bidder(s) will be required to sign a Real Estate purchase agreement contract and to deposit with the closing agency, Tripp & Todd Title Company at 302 East 2nd Street, Winner, SD, a $10,000.00 nonrefundable earnest money payment.
4. Balance of the purchase price is due in certified funds at closing on or before February 1, 2022. Full possession of property will be granted to Buyer at closing.
5. Second high bidder will have the option to sign a Real Estate purchase agreement offer accompanied by a $5,000.00 earnest check. Should successful bidder default on original purchase agreement, Seller will have the option to accept second high offer. Second high bidder will have until March 1, 2022 to fulfill purchase agreement.
6. Conveyance of Marketable Title will be transferred by Warranty Deed, free and clear of liens but subject to all easements, covenants, leases, and restrictions of record, as well as statutory rights of way.
7. Seller’s title insurance policy will be provided prior to the auction for the buyer’s inspection. Cost of Title insurance policies and closing service fees will be divided equally 50% buyer & 50% seller.
8. This property is sold AS-IS / WHERE-IS. Property is being sold by legal descriptions only. Should a property survey become necessary, it will be at the buyer’s expense. Owner does not warranty or guarantee the property boundaries are accurate. Any new boundary survey will be the responsibility of the Purchaser, pursuant to South Dakota statutes. This property is being sold subject to the Seller’s approval.
RESIDENTIAL VIEWING OPPORTUNITIES FOR: 1224 E. 7th Street, Winner, South Dakota
OPEN HOUSE DATES:
1. DECEMBER 4, 2021 10:00 A.M. TO 12:00 A.M.
2. DECEMBER 18, 2021 10:00 A.M. TO 2:00 P.M.
To schedule an alternative viewing appointment, contact LOCK Realty & Auctions, LLC at (605) 840-0978 or (605) 290-8466
LOCK Realty & Auctions, LLC and associated licensees are acting as agents for the Seller and will be representing the Seller’s interest in this transaction. Winning bidder(s) acknowledges that they are representing themselves or have secured Broker representation in completing the auction sales transaction. Any announcements made auction day by the Auctioneer will take precedence over any previous material or oral statements. Bidding increments are at the sole discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of the Auctioneer are final.
Auction is conducted by: LOCK Realty & Auctions, LLC Curt Littau – Broker/ Auctioneer Cell (605) 840-0978 Email: email@example.com